- As a man or woman stranded naked, freezing and starving on the shores of a mysterious island called ARK, you must hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements. Use your cunning and resources to kill or tame the leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land, and team up with or prey on hundreds of other players to survive, dominate... and escape!
- Nether is a first-person urban survival gaming experience unlike any other. Nether forces players to make quick life-saving decisions in an unforgiving environment. In this post-apocalyptic urban world, death is waiting around every corner, at the top of high-rise buildings, and in the grasp of powerful teleporting creatures known as Nethers. To navigate this high-tension environment, players must use skill and craft in order to obtain food, weapons, supplies, and other resources necessary to survive in a desolate and dangerous city.
- Welcome to the world of DayZ, hit by a new and presently unknown infection which has wiped out most of the world's population. You are one of the few that have survived and now you must search this new wasteland in order to fight for your life against what is left of the indigenous population now infected with the disease. Go solo, team up with friends or take on the world, as you choose your path in this brutal and chilling landscape using whatever means you stumble upon to survive.
- Dig, fight, explore, build! Nothing is impossible in this action-packed adventure game. The world is your canvas and the ground itself is your paint. Grab your tools and go! Make weapons to fight off a variety of enemies in numerous biomes. Dig deep underground to find accessories, money, and other useful things.
- Sometime in the 2050s, the crippling "Shiva" virus begins to spread across the globe. With evidence suggesting Shiva has been bio-engineered, the world's nations are quick to blame each other for its creation - blame which escalates into nuclear war. The player takes control of one of the 1% of the Earth's population to survive both the virus and the bombs, and must try to carve out a life in the area around the Hoover Dam Garrison - the last known human outpost in the world.
- Nature is brutal, but can you survive the Brutal Nature of man? Brutal Nature is a free to play multiplayer survival game where anything can be created and destroyed. You are stranded on an island but you are not alone. Form a group with others to improve your chances of survival but beware not everyone will be friendly! Life in Brutal Nature is about survival by gathering resources for crafting, building structures, hunting and being hunted.
- Dying Light is an action survival game presented in first-person perspective. The game is set in a vast and dangerous open world. During the day, you roam an urban environment devastated by a mysterious epidemic, scavenging for supplies and crafting weapons to help you defeat the hordes of mindless, flesh-hungry enemies the plague has created. At night, the hunter becomes the prey as the infected grow in strength and aggression - but even more lethal are the nocturnal, inhuman predators that leave their hives to feed.
- Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead is a roguelike set in a post-apocalyptic world. Surviving is difficult: you have been thrown, ill-equipped, into a landscape now riddled with monstrosities of which flesh eating zombies are neither the strangest nor the deadliest. Yet with care and a little luck, many things are possible. You may try to eke out an existence in the forests silently executing threats and providing sustenance with your longbow. You can ride into town in a jerry-rigged vehicle, all guns blazing, to settle matters in a fug of smoke from your molotovs.
- In Planet Explorers, it is the year 2287, one of the first colony ships sent out by Earth arrives at the planet Maria, in the Epsilon Indi Star System. During its landing sequence, something appears in front of the massive ship that causes it to lose control and crash into the planet. Some of the colonists survive in lifeboats, but what they find is an unforgiving land filled with creatures ready to outlast the visitors from Earth. Now the survivors must explorer, gather, build, create, fight, and ultimately, build a new home.
- They thought they had escaped Banoi, but can't wake up from this nightmare. Thrown back into the midst of the Zombie outbreak, the fight for survival continues! Dead Island Riptide takes players to the island of Palanai on the Banoi archipelago, infested with bloodthirsty Zombies and only a few remaining Survivors still fighting for their lives. Introducing new terrifying enemies, deadly weapons, a new playable character and much more, Dead Island Riptide will draw players back into a world that has grown corrupt - with the last rays of hope vanishing in rising tides.
- Ace of Spades is a team-based first-person shooter, similar in style to a fusion of Minecraft and Team Fortress 2. Players can choose from various different game modes such as Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Base Infiltration, Zombie Defense, and Diamonds!. The inclusion of sandbox construction elements enables players to construct defensive structures or dig trenches, among other options, to achieve the goals of the current game mode.
- Two weeks have gone by since the end of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl. After the destruction of the brain-melter by Strelok, everyone in the zone is pushing towards the reactor - even the military. But although the five helicopter-pilots had a detailed map with every anomaly on it, they crashed. To find out what happened, the Ukraine Intelligence sends Major Degtarew disguised as a stalker into the region east and southwest of Pripyat and ultimately the eastern part of the ghost town itself.
You're shipwrecked on an isolated island, a desperate castaway in a total freakshow world. How will you survive?
Collect the pages of a Survival Guide and figure it out, of course! Find food, water, and shelter before you perish. Uh oh, is it getting dark? Figure out how to get through the night! While you’re at it, gather up some of this awesome stuff and piece together over 100 handmade weapons and tools—from shotguns to Molotov cocktails. Now you can defend yourself and your friends like a boss!
- The chances of you surviving this all out war of society and the undead are slim to none. Already, there are millions of the walking dead shambling about, searching for food to eat. There's no known cure. One bite can possibly end it all for you. However, you aren't alone in this nightmare. There are still a handful of uninfected survivors left in this god forsaken hellhole, and with co-operation and teamwork, you may live long enough to fight your way to salvation.
- Survarium is an online massive multiplayer shooter with first-person view. The events take place in the near future in the aftermath of an ecological catastrophe, in a world where only one man out of a hundred survived, in a world where anarchy and chaos reign, where every step can kill you, where every hour you have to prove your right to live! The game takes place on dedicated maps offering the survivors a variety of tactical options, secrets and valuable story-related information. Deadly traps await the unwary players among you.
- Salt is a game based around exploration and adventure where you sail across a vast ocean exploring different islands. The world of Salt is procedurally generated, providing you with an endless amount of exploration. During your adventure you will meet various challenges and obstacles that you will have to overcome, as well as discovering the real story behind the world of Salt. You will fight pirates, hunt animals, sail the ocean waves, craft items from resources you find throughout the world, and discover mysterious places throughout your adventure.
- Pixel Piracy is a side-scrolling 2d, pirate roguelike-like game created by indie developer Vitali Kirpu and helped partially by known Manager Alexander Poysky. In the game, the player controls the crew of a pirate ship. The player must sail the ship over a number of sea zones, each with procedurally generated events in a roguelike fashion, while facing pirates and other hostile forces, recruiting new crew members, keeping discipline, outfitting, upgrading ship and more.
- Several years have passed since the original Dead Rising, and while Frank West was able to save America from a zombie apocalypse, the cause of zombification was not completely contained. In Dead Rising 2, continued zombie outbreaks have occurred throughout the United States and it is your job to stop them.
The Ship is primarily a multiplayer, online murder game with a unique set of game rules.
The Ship is owned by the mysterious Mr X and as one of many 'lucky' recipients of a free ticket you arrive on board The Ship to find there's a catch to your luxury cruise.
You are coerced into a brutal Hunt to indulge Mr. X's fantasies, under threat of death for not only yourself, but also your family. Your only chance to save yourself and your family is to play the Hunt and win.
- Forged at the nexus of the elemental planes, Telara is home to enchanted forests, towering volcanoes, shimmering beaches, and blighted swamps. It’s home to vibrant cities and zones alive with Ascended heroes questing, crafting, trading, battling, and building Dimensions. And it’s home to insatiable planar invaders, forces of chaos that have overrun dozens of unique dungeons and raids that are yours to purge and plunder.
Metro: Last Light is the second in a series of first-person shooters based on the novel by Dmitry Glukhovsky. Set in a post-apocalyptic Moscow, the majority of the story takes place in the network of underground 'metro' tunnels where the remaining humans shelter from the nuclear winter above ground.