- Salt is a game based around exploration and adventure where you sail across a vast ocean exploring different islands. The world of Salt is procedurally generated, providing you with an endless amount of exploration. During your adventure you will meet various challenges and obstacles that you will have to overcome, as well as discovering the real story behind the world of Salt. You will fight pirates, hunt animals, sail the ocean waves, craft items from resources you find throughout the world, and discover mysterious places throughout your adventure.
- In Planet Explorers, it is the year 2287, one of the first colony ships sent out by Earth arrives at the planet Maria, in the Epsilon Indi Star System. During its landing sequence, something appears in front of the massive ship that causes it to lose control and crash into the planet. Some of the colonists survive in lifeboats, but what they find is an unforgiving land filled with creatures ready to outlast the visitors from Earth. Now the survivors must explorer, gather, build, create, fight, and ultimately, build a new home.
- Frozen State is a game about the adversities faced whilst existing and surviving in a dying Siberian city, Duga 40. The experimental city has been infested by an extraterrestrial parasite that has obliterated the native population. Once infected, the parasite causes its victims to become vicious alien hybrids… However, the grotesquely disfigured creatures are not the only menace that threatens the surviving citizens – hunger, and the bitter Siberian cold, will force them to behave in a Machiavellian fashion with one another Frozen State is still very early in its development.
Masterspace is a game about mining, creating and exploring, featuring fully destructible environments and spaceships that allow you to travel between different planets. Use explosives to mine metal ores or watch your newly constructed home get smashed to pieces by a meteorite impact. As you venture into space to discover new planets, the hull integrity of your custom built spaceship will be tested.You start out by mining stone and chopping down trees to produce primitive building materials.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an Early Access: the Survival, Creative and Multiplayer
modes can already be played but the story mode will only come in the final
In Alchemist's Awakening, you are a young alchemist who is still discovering
how much power he has.
There are *9 primary elements*, which can be mixed together and recombined
into blocks of different shapes, or *used as attacks* against enemies.
-------- EXPLORE -------------------------------------------------------------
Game is in early access, before purchasing the game, make sure that you fully understand and agree with its system’s requirements and are willing to accept flaws/bugs and changes that will occur during its development such as removing all user data. Information below may not be currently fulfilled in this version of the game. Thank you for understanding.
WolfQuest is a 3D wildlife simulation video game about gray wolves and the ecology of Yellowstone National Park. Play as a lone wolf, with a mate, or in a pack. In single-player games, learn how to hunt elk, communicate with other wolves, find a mate, establish a den and territory, raise pups, and embark on a perilous journey to a summering site. In multiplayer games, join together with friends to explore the wilderness and hunt elk, and raise pups together!
***JALOPY IS AN EARLY ACCESS TITLE. THE GAME IS IN A CONSTANT STATE OF IMPROVEMENT AND IS NOT FINISHED. PURCHASING THE GAME NOW WILL HELP SUPPORT THE GAME AND WILL ALLOW US TO CONTINUE WORKING ON JALOPY TO REFINE, ADD MORE CONTENT, IMPROVE QUALITY AND IMPLEMENT REQUESTS FROM THE COMMUNITY***
Navigate miles and miles of tyre changing, fuel burning, carburettor busting, mud clattering terrain, through night and day, rain and shine. Adapt to whatever the procedurally generated world of Jalopy can throw at you.
- Stonehearth is a game about exploration and survival in an epic fantasy setting. Your job is to help a small group of settlers survive and carve out a place for themselves in a hostile land. You’ll need to establish a food supply, build shelter, defend your people, and find a way to grow and expand, facing challenges at every step. Starting from procedurally generated terrain with dynamic AI encounters, Stonehearth combines city sim and good old combat with infinite building possibilities.
After the alien invasion: the Gogfang began terraforming Earth, pumping out toxic chemicals to transform it into the perfect trans-dimensional, methane paradise… the process should take fifty years.
In the meantime the strange blend of chemicals has begun to mutate the populace, turning some into hideous, fish-people, and reanimating the dead. So far you have been immune to these changes and have fought your way across the country back to your parents’ hotel, hoping they are still alive.
- Subnautica is an open world, underwater exploration and adventure game. After crash landing on an alien ocean world, the only way to go is down. Subnautica's oceans range from sun drenched shallow coral reefs to treacherous deep-sea trenches. Manage your oxygen supply as you explore Kelp Forests, plateaus, reefs, and winding cave systems. The water teems with life: Some of it helpful, much of it harmful.
You are just another face trying to survive the aftermath of a terrible event which shook the world. With your father you have made the Hub your home, an underground shelter that protects what's left of civilization from the horrors that roam the ruins above. Soon you will be tested, soon you will have to leave your home and enter the wastes!
- Mortal Online is a first-person MMORPG in a fantasy setting. Mortal Online is a next generation PC MMORPG both in terms of graphics and gameplay. There are no PvP zones, only an open realistic world where you are free to choose your own path. Experience true real-time combat where you decide every move your character makes and where your personal skill really matters.
Explore an expansive and rich world; venture through thick forests, ancient ruins, deep caverns, and besieged towns. From the southern sands of the frigid glaciers to the north, engage in battle with the terrifying monsters and other unsavoury figures that aim to stand in your way. Collect an enormous amount of items, loot, weapons and armour from a colossal variety of monsters.