- There’s only one way out of hell…and that’s through it September 1944 It was one of the darkest moments of WWII claiming the lives of 17,000 Allied soldiers in only nine days. History books call it Operation Market Garden, but the men of the 101st Airborne knew it as Hell’s Highway. The authentic, squad-based combat series returns with amazing, next-generation graphics and unprecedented features
• Use your flashlight to ward off the Boogeyman, it seems to be the only thing it fears.
• There are five ways into your room: The door, closet, window, air vent, and sides of the bed. Watch them carefully.
• The bedside lamp, nightlight, passage light, street light, and even the moon light help you to see around the room.
• Your battery will only last so long. Conserve as much power as you can by relying more on the sounds around you.
Ahnayro: The Dream world
Explore the twisted and troubling world of Ahnayro, where your dreams are haunted by mysterious figures from the Victorian era."
Bottle is a short game which you play as a man of solitude. In the game as you walk through the path, you see the visions of a woman and read the notes she leaves to you. But sometimes you need to do some things and figure out how to reach her. Additionally in the game you can do a few exploration if you prefer. There are some things to be found away from the path.
As you progress, you hear some nice piano tunes as well as the sound of the soft wind. Also the sound of shrubs moving and some animals. Those are things that make the game more atmospheric.
The playfield looks simple at first glance, but once the action begins, complexity unfolds at a rapid pace. INVERSUS is a negative-space shooter for one to four friends. Player movement is constrained to opposite colors of a black and white grid. My walls are your paths and your walls are my paths. Each shot flips tile colors in an attempt to block, trap and close in on the enemy. Firing a bullet opens up a path for you while also closing off a path for me. Both online and local couch play are supported. The competitive versus mode pits players against each other in 1v1 or 2v2 battles.
Parcel is a multi-character cyberpunk puzzle game where your goal is to solve interlocking laser puzzles by using the unique abilities of different characters. The game can be played alone or cooperatively with friends. The game features over 120 unique puzzles and a level editor which enables the amount of playable content to grow to unpredictable numbers. A puzzling future awaits!
Real-time Action + RPG+ MAGIC Tower Strategy = PUZZLE ARPG
The game starts in a dark underground maze where
a female officer is confined in the deepest depths of the prison.
She wants to get out of this nightmare maze!
Would you like to help her?
Navigate through a haunted prison maze battling evil monsters and finding hidden chests.
Improve your attack and defense skills to defeat powerful enemies and bosses!
Collect keys to open new doorways that may lead you closer to your escape...
Relive the Golden Age of Gaming with 100 of the most popular iconic games from the 70’s and 80’s. Now with online multiplayer capability, this extensive catalog includes classic Atari® titles like Asteroids®, Centipede®, Missile Command®, and many more, paired with intuitive new controls designed to mimic what Atari fans remember from the glory days! The brand new additions of online and local multiplayer, along with Steam Leaderboards, allows you to challenge friends and compete with players from around the world like never before.
*1917 - The Alien Invasion is a memorization shooter combined with the fast
and frantic action of bullet hell shoot 'em ups.*
You are in the role of Dr. Brunhield Stahlmüller, an acomplished weapon
scientist who upgrades a WW1 triplane with superior alien technology to
attack the invaders. You will avenge mankind and take the battle into the
darkness of space until you reach an ancient alien world.
-------- FEATURES ------------------------------------------------------------