- You're a castaway stranded in the middle of nowhere. The storm is gone, the worst certainly not. Look for food and resources, craft gear, make a shelter. These are the basics, you will need much more to stay alive on this cut-off-the-world, yet not desert island. Build and burn, sail and explore, stay out of reach!
- Whether you are a seasoned hunter, a weathered explorer, a shrewd trader or a natural born fighter, there is a place for you in the massive connected universe that makes up Oort Online. Watch the sunrise on one world before hunting down epic Titans on another. Explore caverns on your own or raid temples with your guild. Mine, trade or fight Protectors for resources and search for elusive Oort Stones. Build a shop and trade your treasures, or create a Portal and expand your reach in the universe of Oort Online.
- The chances of you surviving this all out war of society and the undead are slim to none. Already, there are millions of the walking dead shambling about, searching for food to eat. There's no known cure. One bite can possibly end it all for you. However, you aren't alone in this nightmare. There are still a handful of uninfected survivors left in this god forsaken hellhole, and with co-operation and teamwork, you may live long enough to fight your way to salvation.
- The horrors of WWIII are imminent. There are clashes over the Malden Islands from dusk to dawn and you are caught in-between. You must use all of the available resources in your arsenal to hold back the incoming darkness. Victor Troska came back to Nogovo, he thought the pain of war was left buried in his past. But his dream lies broken now. His worst nightmare returns when military forces lands near Nogovo.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an Early Access: the Survival, Creative and Multiplayer
modes can already be played but the story mode will only come in the final
In Alchemist's Awakening, you are a young alchemist who is still discovering
how much power he has.
There are *9 primary elements*, which can be mixed together and recombined
into blocks of different shapes, or *used as attacks* against enemies.
-------- EXPLORE -------------------------------------------------------------
- Subnautica is an open world, underwater exploration and adventure game. After crash landing on an alien ocean world, the only way to go is down. Subnautica's oceans range from sun drenched shallow coral reefs to treacherous deep-sea trenches. Manage your oxygen supply as you explore Kelp Forests, plateaus, reefs, and winding cave systems. The water teems with life: Some of it helpful, much of it harmful.
***JALOPY IS AN EARLY ACCESS TITLE. THE GAME IS IN A CONSTANT STATE OF IMPROVEMENT AND IS NOT FINISHED. PURCHASING THE GAME NOW WILL HELP SUPPORT THE GAME AND WILL ALLOW US TO CONTINUE WORKING ON JALOPY TO REFINE, ADD MORE CONTENT, IMPROVE QUALITY AND IMPLEMENT REQUESTS FROM THE COMMUNITY***
Navigate miles and miles of tyre changing, fuel burning, carburettor busting, mud clattering terrain, through night and day, rain and shine. Adapt to whatever the procedurally generated world of Jalopy can throw at you.
- It's one year after the collapse of civilization and self-centered hedge fund manager Joe Wheeler emerges from his specially constructed bunker in search of food. This is a story-driven survival game where the aim is to find other survivors, gain their respect, and build a community. You'll have to maintain a steady insulin supply for a diabetic woman, solve the mystery of why certain people have disappeared from a nearby community, and search for a truck full of stolen gold bullion that will make you unimaginably wealthy in the new gold-based economy.
- n the rush to invent, conquer, and create, the ultimate consequences are sometimes forgotten. Earth lies in ruin. Our ever advancing Aether technology opened a rift to another time, unleashing an ancient beast upon the galaxy. Known as the Destroyer, this massive creature travels from world to world devouring the Aether in planet cores only to leave a dead shell in its wake. The Council has invoked a peace treaty among the stars, in the hopes that nations from all over the galaxy will join forces against this ancient monstrosity.
- The year is 1942. Adolf Hitler has succeeded in resurrecting dinosaurs. The reptilian horde has trampled Europe and the Mediterranean. Can nothing stop the Nazi’s dinosaur army? Dino D-Day is a frantic, action-packed multiplayer game that transports you to a World War II that should have been. You and your friends can battle online choosing to serve the cause of the Allied nations or the Nazis. The Allied side includes seven playable characters including Trigger, a Protoceratops rescued from the Nazis. Each Allied class has unique weapons and abilities to use in combat.
- Medieval Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction and the maintenance of architectural work and mechanical equipment using medieval technology. Players build cities, castles and fortifications; construct mechanical devices and engines; and perform landscaping and underground mining. Medieval Engineers utilizes a realistic volumetric-based physics engine with a focus on structural integrity: all game objects can be assembled, disassembled, damaged or destroyed, and the object’s mass and structure influences its integrity.
- Mortal Online is a first-person MMORPG in a fantasy setting. Mortal Online is a next generation PC MMORPG both in terms of graphics and gameplay. There are no PvP zones, only an open realistic world where you are free to choose your own path. Experience true real-time combat where you decide every move your character makes and where your personal skill really matters.
- Amazing Frog? is a Hardcore Parkour openworld buffet of bonkers physics sandbox gameplay. Welcome to the town of Swindon, UK. Home to flatulant super hero, Amazing Frog? With friends, or on your own, shoot your froggy selves out of cannons, dive off buildings, get Mad Ups on the Bouncy Castle and try to reach the Blimp, fight for the crown, 'borrow" cars, find Cats, play chess, be destructive or just flap around, there is loads to do when you’re a amphibian trying to escape the pond of Swindon.
A truly free and open source multiplayer shooter, no strings attached.
Have casual deathmatch matches on various scenarios.
Build your own levels with the ingame editor and assets that come with the game, or just play around and use it as a sandbox.
-No pay to win.
-Easy to use ingame editor.
-A big variety of levels and game-modes.
-Fully transparent development process.
-Community based, so everyone can make suggestions.
Ballistic Overkill is a fast paced PvP shooter. Easy pick up and play, no complicated setups or rules: it’s kill or be killed!
A new form of energy was discovered 15 years ago. Clean, safe and abundant, it changed the course of civilization. It’s 2035 and a secret war surfaces for the first time as megacorporations fight for the control of the energy, hiring armies of highly skilled mercenary soldiers!
- Unturned is a sandbox game in the emerging multiplayer apocalypse survival genre. Rather than focusing on being an MMO it provides players with easy systems to sit down and survive the zombie infestation with their friends. Over the course of a typical adventure, groups will have a blast fortifying locations, scavenging for supplies, trying to live off the land and negotiating with other people. The game is being developed entirely with the community in focus, and tons of features are based entirely on feedback.