- Description Resistance 3 is a first-person shooter set in the alternative version of 1950's. Earth is being scourged by Chimera species, originally evolved from virus stricken humans. Despite actions taken by The Sentinels organization in previous installments, almost nothing has changed. Four years later humanity still struggles to survive, but resistance is too weak. Joseph Capelli, who killed the protagonist of the first two Resistance games, was dishonorably discharged of SRPA services and now lives with his family in Haven, Oklahoma.
- When the Russians closed their borders, we feared they were developing a weapon of unparalleled power. The truth was far worse... Without warning, the Chimera attacked from the east, and in just 2 months, Europe fell. And as the Chimera hunted down the remaining survivors, the last resistance fighters rose from the ruins of Great Britain ...
- The third installment in the Halo franchise, the game concludes the story arc begun in 2001's Halo: Combat Evolved and continued in 2004's Halo 2. Halo 3 's story centers on the interstellar war between twenty-sixth century humanity and a collection of alien races known as the Covenant. The player assumes the role of the Master Chief, a cybernetically enhanced supersoldier, as he battles the Covenant.
- Killzone 2 is the third game in the Killzone franchise and continues the story two years after the events of the first two games. The game takes place on Helghan, the home-world of the Helghast who assaulted the Interplanetary Strategic Alliance's colony on Vekta. The ISA retaliates on the Helghan's own ground with the aim to secure the Helghast leader, Emperor Visari, and bring the Helghast war machine to a halt. Assuming the role of Sergeant Tomas "Sev" Sevchenko, a battle-hardened veteran and a member of the special forces unit known as the Legion.
Gears of War 3 is a third-person shooter video game developed by Epic Games and published by Microsoft Studios exclusively for the Xbox 360. Originally due for release in April 2011, the game was delayed and eventually released on September 20, 2011. Gears of War 3 made over one million pre-orders making it one of the most anticipated games of 2011. It is the third installment of the Gears of War series. The story was written by science fiction author Karen Traviss.
- Halo: Reach is a prequel to the Halo series, taking place in 2552 during the events that lead up to and immediately before the events of the first game, Halo: Combat Evolved. The game takes place on the titular planet of Reach, it is the UNSC's last major stronghold outside of the Sol system and home to some 700 million human civilians. Now, despite the UNSC's best efforts to keep its location secret, the alien alliance known as 'The Covenant' have located it and launched a full scale offensive against Reach.
- In the sequel to Halo, Spartan-117, better known as the Master Chief, has returned to Earth, where he is promptly needed: despite all precautions taken, the Covenant have discovered the location of humanity's homeworld and are launching their attack. For some reason, however, their fleet is much smaller than expected. To solve this mystery, the Chief must return to the stars, learning more about the mysterious Halo rings and their constructors. Meanwhile, the Covenant Elite who commanded the fleet at the Halo construct is blamed for the destruction of the ring and branded a heretic.
- Much more than an expansion, Halo 3: ODST allows players to explore dangerous new ground, search the dark, abandoned streets of New Mombasa for clues, and fight back against the Covenant invasion from multiple perspectives. Dropping in as "the rookie," a new member of an elite squad of Orbital Drop Shock Troopers sent into New Mombasa on a classified recon mission, you'll be armed with specialized weaponry and upgraded technology, including silenced weapons and a VISR enhanced vision mode
- The follow-up to the best-selling next-generation game, Call of Duty 3 delivers more intense combat than ever before. Follow the Allies on the Normandy Breakthrough campaign as they push inland to liberate Paris and take the first step on the path to Berlin. Through a seamless narrative that delivers the rush of unrelenting battle and breathtaking action, players assume the roles of four ordinary Allied soldiers—American, British, Canadian and Polish—and are thrust onto an authentic, living battlefield for an unprecedented variety of combat.
- Alien Swarm is a game and Source SDK release from a group of talented designers at Valve who were hired from the Mod community. Available free of charge, the game thrusts players into an epic bug hunt featuring a unique blend of co-op play and squad-level tactics. With your friends, form a squad of four distinct IAF Marine classes. Plan your attack using an unlockable arsenal of weapons with countless loadout configurations against a wide variety of aliens.
- WITH THE SPINOFF SERIES BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY, DICE FOR THE FIRST TIME BOLSTERED THE MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER OFFERING WITH A STRONG SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN. IT IS HERE THAT PLAYERS MADE THEIR FIRST ACQUAINTANCE WITH THE MOTLEY CREW FROM B COMPANY. Building the new game engine Frostbite from the ground up, Battlefield: Bad Company featured the series’ trademark sandbox gameplay in a universe where almost everything is destructible. The ever-changing battlefield forced players, team mates and enemies to react accordingly and use destruction in a tactical manner.
- The best-selling first person action series of all-time returns with the epic sequel to multiple “Game of the Year” award winner, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2. In the world’s darkest hour, are you willing to do what is necessary? Prepare yourself for a cinematic thrill-ride only Call of Duty can deliver. The definitive Multiplayer experience returns bigger and better than ever, loaded with new maps, modes and features. Co-Op play has evolved with all-new Spec-Ops missions and leaderboards, as well as Survival Mode, an action-packed combat progression unlike any other.
- Fight as a member of U.S. forces and British spec ops in global hotspots to eliminate a well-armed, ruthless force of international separatists. Take the fight online where persistent stats unlock dozens of customizable weapons and abilities like calling in attack helicopters and fighter jets to dominate your opponents.
- Homefront paints a scenario where the United States has lost its status as a world superpower, and is invaded by a unified Korea in the year 2027. The player controls Robert Jacobs, a former military pilot, who is conscripted by the Korean army and released by a local resistance cell. Now on the run, Jacobs has no choice but to assist the resistance as they attempt to link up with remnants of the US Army outside San Francisco.
- The game follows up six months after the events of the first game, when the detonation of the Lightmass Bomb managed to destroy most of the invading Locust army. The explosion also affected the environment however, and a disease called rustlung threatens mankind. After a while, giant holes suddenly appear that absorb entire cities at once. When Jacinto, the impenetrable safe haven for mankind, appears to await the same fate, the COG Delta Squad with protagonist Marcus Fenix has to go underground to launch a counter-offensive against the Locust who are behind the disappearances.
F.E.A.R. 3 (stylized as F.3.A.R) is a psychological horror first-person shooter video game developed by Day 1 Studios for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. It is the sequel to F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, and the third main installment of the F.E.A.R. series. It was announced on April 8, 2010, and was stated to include John Carpenter helping on the cinematics as well as writer Steve Niles. It is also the only F.E.A.R. game to have offline multiplayer, and the first one to introduce co-op.
- Crafted by one of the co-creators of Call of Duty and other key developers behind the Call of Duty franchise, Titanfall is among the most highly anticipated games of 2014, having been shrouded in mystery for nearly three years. The visionaries at Respawn have drawn inspiration from their proven experience in first-person action gaming, and are building on that pedigree by taking a new approach to game design and creating an all-new universe with Titanfall.
- Rising Storm is the next game in the award-winning Red Orchestra franchise. You know the great gameplay, innovative features and realistic audio and graphics of RO2 - Rising Storm will take this to the Pacific Theater, adding even more features, new levels, new weapons and new factions. The game will allow the player to fight across iconic locations from the famous island-hopping campaigns in the Pacific from 1942 to 1945, as the US Army and Marine Corps fight it out with the Imperial Japanese army and Special Naval Landing Forces.
- The Last of Us is a genre-defining experience blending survival and action elements to tell a character driven story about a population decimated by a plague. 20 years after a pandemic has radically changed known civilization, cities are abandoned and being reclaimed by nature, infected humans run wild and survivors are killing each other for food, weapons; whatever they can get their hands on. Joel, a violent survivor, is hired to smuggle a 14 year-old girl, Ellie, out of an oppressive military quarantine zone but what starts as a small job soon transforms into a brutal journey across the US.
- They thought they had escaped Banoi, but can't wake up from this nightmare. Thrown back into the midst of the Zombie outbreak, the fight for survival continues! Dead Island Riptide takes players to the island of Palanai on the Banoi archipelago, infested with bloodthirsty Zombies and only a few remaining Survivors still fighting for their lives. Introducing new terrifying enemies, deadly weapons, a new playable character and much more, Dead Island Riptide will draw players back into a world that has grown corrupt - with the last rays of hope vanishing in rising tides.
- Whether you are flying your Zero fighter for the glorious Japanese Imperial Navy over Wake Island or rushing the shores on Iwo Jima with other battle-hardened US Marines, you're in for an intense battle. Use the built in squad features to team up with up to 4 other soldiers and make your way across the Pacific Theatre together. Thrash an enemy bunker, setup camp and snipe across the map, steal a tank in the enemy's stronghold while your comrades launch an all out bomber attack; the choices are endless!
- Gears of War is a tactical third-person shooter where the player controls Marcus Fenix, a member of Delta Squad, to save the human inhabitants of the fictional planet Sera from an enemy known as The Locust Horde. The story, played over 5 acts with 30 chapters in total, has the humans reunite their strength after fighting over cheap energy in the Pendulum Wars for many years, to face this new alien threat.
- Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare, developed by Sledgehammer Games (co-developers of Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3), harnesses the first three-year, all next-gen development cycle in franchise history. Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare envisions a powerful future, where both technology and tactics have evolved to usher in a new era of combat for the franchise. Delivering a stunning performance, Academy Award® winning actor Kevin Spacey stars as Jonathan Irons - one of the most powerful men in the world - shaping this chilling vision of the future of war.
- Star Wars Battlefront™ II adds all-new space combat, playable Jedi characters, and never-before-seen environments straight out of Star Wars:Episode III Revenge of the Sith. Fans of the original Star Wars Battlefront will also enjoy a new single-player experience that takes players through an epic, story-based saga centering on Darth Vader's elite 501st Legion of Stormtroopers.Every action you make impacts the battlefront -- and the fate of the Star Wars galaxy.
- Join fortune hunter Nathan Drake on a spectacular search for the lost "Atlantis of the Sands". A journey that will take him from the mean streets of London to the mysterious deserts of the Middle East. Pursued by ruthless new enemies and confronted by extraordinary danger, this will be his most perilous adventure yet...
The franchise that has defined a generation of gaming is set to raise the bar once again with the all-new Call of Duty: Ghosts. Published by Activision and developed by Infinity Ward, the studio that created the original Call of Duty and the critically-acclaimed Call of Duty: Modern Warfare series, Call of Duty: Ghosts ushers in the next generation of the franchise, delivering a riveting all-new gameplay experience built on an entirely new story, setting and cast, all powered by a new next-generation Call of Duty engine.
Metro: Last Light is the second in a series of first-person shooters based on the novel by Dmitry Glukhovsky. Set in a post-apocalyptic Moscow, the majority of the story takes place in the network of underground 'metro' tunnels where the remaining humans shelter from the nuclear winter above ground.
- Battlefront is an action/shooter game that gives fans and gamers the opportunity to re-live and participate in all of the classic Star Wars battles like never before. Players can select one of a number of different soldier types, jump into any vehicle, man any turret on the battlefront and conquer the galaxy planet-by-planet online with their friends or offline in a variety of single player modes.