- Year 2092. VexTech Corp. contributes to a large sum of the world's advances in neuro, bio, and mechanical augmentations. Administrated by corruption, the companies advances took over a majority of the world's technological affairs, abusing resources to try and thrive and maintain a better life after the war that left a large portion of the northern hemisphere to ruins.
- Welcome to the crazy world of Sweezy Gunner! An eye melting, brain bending, mouse squeezing 2D Shoot em up. Are you hungry for action? Do you crave intense mayhem? The objective is simple, find out what killed the human terrafromers and destroy it. Thats what you were brought in to do and its what you do best. Landing on Terrafort is just the beginning.
- Spaceforce Homeworld, missile hell of epic proportions, with PowerUps and Reinforcement Calls will bring back the nostalgia of classic retro arcade shooter games. For hundreds of years humans have searched for an answer to the eternal question: Are we alone in the universe? Get armed, kill the enemy.
A Narrative FPS game that starts when several years ago your company discovered a machine which appears to open doorways that go to not only different places but also peoples nightmares.
You are hired to explore each different environment or nightmare and discover the reason to why this machine exists in the first place.
Encounter new and strange environments, creatures and participate in events that will help you on your missions.
Xenoraid is a vertically scrolling shoot’em up focusing on exciting action and deliberate shooting. Bullet hell aspects are balanced to be exciting but not overwhelming.
Set in the year 2032, Xenoraid depicts the first ever space war. Earth is under attack by a small alien raiding fleet, and starfighters are improvised by arming existing spacecrafts with machineguns, autocannons, missiles and experimental weapons.
Bottle is a short game which you play as a man of solitude. In the game as you walk through the path, you see the visions of a woman and read the notes she leaves to you. But sometimes you need to do some things and figure out how to reach her. Additionally in the game you can do a few exploration if you prefer. There are some things to be found away from the path.
As you progress, you hear some nice piano tunes as well as the sound of the soft wind. Also the sound of shrubs moving and some animals. Those are things that make the game more atmospheric.
- Kane & Lynch: Dead Men is a violent and chaotic journey of two supposedly dead men - a flawed mercenary and a medicated psychopath ? and their brutal attitude towards right and wrong. Kane and Lynch's volatile partnership combined with innovative technologies allows Kane & Lynch: Dead Man to be an unparalleled gaming experience.
- Taking place entirely aboard a massive futuristic aircraft, CONSORTIUM is a first person science-fiction role-playing experience unlike any other. The story begins in our world - the "real world" - where we here at Interdimensional Games have developed a satellite (iDGi-1) capable of opening a digital rift through time and space... Anyone with an internet connection can travel through this rift and awaken within an alternate dimension from our own - the "game world" - in the year 2042.
- Hard Reset is a first-person shooter aiming to be a throwback to the "oldskool" times, with spectacular explosions, hordes of monsters and a variety of weapons. The game relies heavily on environmental hazards, such as high voltage boxes and exploding barrels, which the player must utilize to defeat large groups of foes. In this sci-fi setting, the player assumes the rule of Maj. Fletcher, a soldier of a private military contractor, responsible for the security of Bezoar City, the last human-populated city of Earth, after humanity was driven to the brink of extinction by sentient machines.
- Re-Mission is a "serious" game developed for teens with cancer. It’s an "Inner Space" meets "modern gaming" flying shooter 3rd-person perspective action game. The player is in control of Roxxy, a sexy female nanobot, on various missions throughout a variety of body systems. She is guided by the virtual "outdated" bot Smitty with whom the interaction provides for a lot of hilarious moments. While advancing through the levels, players learn in this simulated game environment the basics of how cancer is affecting human bodies, various treatments used and their side effects, in a proactive way.
You and your pals are playing too many videogames. Mom said it’s time to go outside for a bit. Little does she know the dangers appearing outside in Neighborville. Portals open up from another dimension. Evil robots, dragons, wizards, and zombie Abe Lincoln burst out from these portals and start attacking you and your pals! Luckily, you have your trusty wooden sword and your pal saved some bottlerockets from 4th of July. How is that going to help? Use your imagination, kid.