- NEW WORLDS. NEW FRIENDS. NEW POWER UPS. The gang is back! Following the colorful characters and world of the PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures animated series, PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures 2 will feature PAC-MAN, Spiral and Cylindria in an all-new storyline as they defend PacWorld from the ghoulish army of Lord Betrayus.
- The sequel to one of the most critically acclaimed games of recent years is finally here and the world of survival horror will never be the same again. Chris Redfield and new partner Sheva Alomar must face a new menace in Africa, as they take on an even more bizarre range of monsters and mutants. The first Resident Evil for the new generation of consoles doesn't just improve the quality of the graphics but also the abilities of the enemies.
- Dark Void is a new sci-fi action-adventure game that combines an adrenaline-fuelled blend of aerial and on-foot combat set in a parallel universe called "The Void." Players will take on the role of Will; a pilot dropped into incredible circumstances. While on a routine air cargo flight his plane crashes in the Bermuda triangle leading him to be trapped in the Void. This unlikely hero soon finds himself swept into a desperate struggle for survival at the head of a group called The Survivors.
- Resident Evil® Revelations returns redefined for PC complete with high quality HD visuals, enhanced lighting effects and an immersive sound experience. This latest version of Resident Evil Revelations will also deliver additional content including a terrifying new enemy, extra difficulty mode, integration with ResidentEvil.
- High Moon Studios Cybertron series and Michael Bays Latest Movie collide as the Autobots and the Decepticons continue their battle on Earth and on Cybertron, trying to secure an ancient and powerful artefact, The Dark Spark! Control over 40 playable characters from including multiple versions of Optimus Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee and many more. Join forces with your friends for fan favourite mode escalation that sees you challenging waves of Transformers in epic battles.
- Homefront paints a scenario where the United States has lost its status as a world superpower, and is invaded by a unified Korea in the year 2027. The player controls Robert Jacobs, a former military pilot, who is conscripted by the Korean army and released by a local resistance cell. Now on the run, Jacobs has no choice but to assist the resistance as they attempt to link up with remnants of the US Army outside San Francisco.
- Kane & Lynch: Dead Men is a violent and chaotic journey of two supposedly dead men - a flawed mercenary and a medicated psychopath ? and their brutal attitude towards right and wrong. Kane and Lynch's volatile partnership combined with innovative technologies allows Kane & Lynch: Dead Man to be an unparalleled gaming experience.
- WELCOME HOME! While recovering in a military hospital from an injury gained in service, Alex Shepherd is discharged following news that his brother's missing. He returns home to the little lake side town of Shepherds Glen, but all's not as he left it... ...his father's gone, his mother's catatonic, and the town is eerily quiet. His quest for the truth leads to the ominous Silent Hill and some dark secrets. With a plethora of weapons available Alex must battle horrific monsters and deadly puzzles to find his father and unravel the mystery behind his brother's disappearance.
- Join fortune hunter Nathan Drake on a spectacular search for the lost "Atlantis of the Sands". A journey that will take him from the mean streets of London to the mysterious deserts of the Middle East. Pursued by ruthless new enemies and confronted by extraordinary danger, this will be his most perilous adventure yet...
- Directed by Shinji Mikami, the creator of the Resident Evil series, VANQUISH is a sci-fi shooter of epic proportions with a fast, fluid and frenetic combat system, and an engaging and immersive storyline. The story takes place on a vast space station in a near future world where nations war over the planet’s remaining energy resources. Against this backdrop, players take the role of Sam Gideon, a government agent kitted out with a futuristic battle suit.
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 is the second installment of the LEGO Harry Potter series. The game is based on the final three books and four films of the Harry Potter franchise: Order of the Phoenix, Half Blood Prince, Deathly Hallows – Part 1, and Deathly Hallows – Part 2. Featuring 24 story events and a host of new areas such as Godric's Hollow and the Ministry of Magic, your journey to defeat the evil Lord Voldemort is finally set.
- Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon takes players on a journey of Destruction and Enlightenment in the Funked Out '70s. The newest installment in the acclaimed franchise, redefines the brand's irreverent sci-fi action gaming experience for the Xbox 360 with new weapons and mental abilities, high-fidelity destruction and expanded open-world gameplay. In Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon, players will pick up where prequel 'Destroy All Humans!
- Play as the Doctor and River Song as they race to save the universe and time itself. Unravel the mystery of The Eternity Clock and stop its deadly path of destruction before it’s too late. Equipped with the Doctor’s sonic screwdriver, River’s Blaster and other fantastic gadgets, journey through four London time periods and a number of alien locations in search of the answers. Face up to the most fearsome monsters including Silurians, Cybermen, Daleks and the Silence. Outwit and destroy foes, solve puzzles and make the right choices in an epic action-adventure. Save the Future.
THEY SAID CENTRAL PARK WAS FOR THE PEOPLE... THEY LIED.
Central Park was not built as a haven for the people of New York, but for something else entirely. Now the truth can no longer be contained.
In one apocalyptic night, Edward Carnby must fight the unimaginable to reveal the earth-shattering secret of Central Park
Intense story: Told in thrilling episodes with action, plot twists and cliff-hangers
Improvise to survive:
Use your imagination to create devastating new weapons
In the year 2299, an interstellar war rages on. In a bid to save Earth from destruction, you must take control of the Strike Suit – a revolutionary fighter craft with the ability to transform into a lethal suit of space armor. Immerse yourself in massive fleet battles where your dog-fighting skills will directly affect the fate of the cosmos.