- The player is cast in the role of James Sunderland, on first sight a normal person who got confused, as anyone else would, when he received a letter from his wife asking him to come to Silent Hill, their special place. The only problem is that his wife died three years ago, and has kept the secrets surrounding her death. James decides to honor the letter's request, wondering if this is a sick joke or if there is more to this. As James reaches the outskirts of the town, he finds that the road is blocked, and parks at an abandoned restroom.
- WELCOME HOME! While recovering in a military hospital from an injury gained in service, Alex Shepherd is discharged following news that his brother's missing. He returns home to the little lake side town of Shepherds Glen, but all's not as he left it... ...his father's gone, his mother's catatonic, and the town is eerily quiet. His quest for the truth leads to the ominous Silent Hill and some dark secrets. With a plethora of weapons available Alex must battle horrific monsters and deadly puzzles to find his father and unravel the mystery behind his brother's disappearance.
- Splatter is a top-down-shooter with a film-noir-singleplayer-campaign, challenging fights against all kinds of monsters, gory splatter effects and destructible level environments. Meet real cool characters with quests, engage boss fights and upgrade your weapons. You also get stylish cutscenes, actions sequences, secret collectibles and an arcade survival modus with worldwide leaderboards to compete with your friends.
- Description Resistance 3 is a first-person shooter set in the alternative version of 1950's. Earth is being scourged by Chimera species, originally evolved from virus stricken humans. Despite actions taken by The Sentinels organization in previous installments, almost nothing has changed. Four years later humanity still struggles to survive, but resistance is too weak. Joseph Capelli, who killed the protagonist of the first two Resistance games, was dishonorably discharged of SRPA services and now lives with his family in Haven, Oklahoma.
- Retro City Rampage is an open-world game inspired by the Grand Theft Auto series that combines driving with fighting and shooting in a retro 8-bit style. Originally started as a homebrew NES demake of Grand Theft Auto III, it was eventually developed into a full game. The game is set in eighties and the protagonist is a mullet-styled gangster who wreaks havoc in Theftropolis city. It draws many elements from the series it was inspired by, such as the ability to hijack any car, fight on foot with melee and ranged weapons, and shake off the law when too many crimes are committed.
- The Evil Within comes from the genius of gaming's master of horror Shinji Mikami. The creator of Resident Evil spins a new tale of terror as Detective Sebastian Castellanos starts off investigating a murder and winds up in a disturbing new reality filled with brutal traps and hideous creatures. As Sebastian, you'll need to keep your wits as you attempt to escape a nightmare world that twists around you. Use your limited resources and turn the deadly devices within the world against its monsters and you may just survive.
- Just like its predecessors, Silent Hill: Downpour is a survival horror game set in the town and the surroundings of Silent Hill. This entry features a convicted felon called Murphy Pendleton as the protagonist. He has been incarcerated for many years after stealing a police cruiser. After a riot at the Ryall State Corrections Facility where he is locked up, he is transferred with some other inmates to the Wayside Maximum Security Prison. During the transport that brings them near Silent Hill, the road suddenly ends into a void and the driver crashes the bus through barriers, down the hill.
- Silent Hill: 0rigins is a prequel to the Silent Hill series set in the 1970s. You play as trucker Travis Grady, who attempts to take a shortcut through Silent Hill late one night when running behind on his rounds. As in the previous Silent Hill games, you move back and forth between nightmare and real versions of the town, here crawling through mirrors to get between. He must gather items used to solve puzzles and open up new areas.
- Resident Evil® Revelations returns redefined for PC complete with high quality HD visuals, enhanced lighting effects and an immersive sound experience. This latest version of Resident Evil Revelations will also deliver additional content including a terrifying new enemy, extra difficulty mode, integration with ResidentEvil.
- The fan-favorite 2D brawler is back as ex-mob hit man Shank returns to action in Shank 2. With those closest to him under attack, Shank is once again forced on the offensive. Now he must put his trusty arsenal of handguns, shotguns, automatic weapons, chainsaws, machetes, grenades, plus all-new weaponry and moves to use in order to protect those close to him. The original game set a new standard for its visual style and Shank 2 raises the bar. Shank 2 expands on the original game’s amazing combat system to redefine the 2D side-scrolling brawler.
F.E.A.R. 3 (stylized as F.3.A.R) is a psychological horror first-person shooter video game developed by Day 1 Studios for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. It is the sequel to F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, and the third main installment of the F.E.A.R. series. It was announced on April 8, 2010, and was stated to include John Carpenter helping on the cinematics as well as writer Steve Niles. It is also the only F.E.A.R. game to have offline multiplayer, and the first one to introduce co-op.
- Rubi Melone calls herself a problem solver. Others would call her a mercenary. For enough money she does what she's told without asking questions and going over corpses to reach her goals. But one day a guy called Robert Pelham has the guts to double-cross her - a huge mistake. Mad as hell she goes out on a search for vengeance, traveling over several continents and going through hordes and hordes of minions. The whole game is envisioned like a Grindhouse movie with scratches all over the screen, missing scenes, a high amount of blood and gore and a high focus on staged action scenes.
- Ascension is a prequel to the initial God of War. 6 months have elapsed since Kratos stood before the bodies of his wife and child, his hands stained with their blood - duped by Ares into killing the only people he ever loved. Vowing to avenge them, Kratos shattered the blood oath that bound him to Ares. Sentenced to an eternity chained within a prison for the living damned, Kratos battles insanity at the hands of the Furies. He will be tested as he seeks freedom, redemption for his sins, and the clarity to avenge his family.
- Henry Townshend is a man living in a small apartment in South Ashfield, a neighboring town of the infamous Silent Hill. On one strange night, Henry has a terrible nightmare, with recurring events: his phone is dead, his windows are sealed, and his neighbors can't hear him. He looks at his door, only to see it is blocked by several thick metal chains. A note is pinned to the door: "Don't go out!" It is signed only by a man named Walter. Henry explores his apartment, trying to figure out what is happening, when he spots a giant hole in the wall of his bathroom.
THEY SAID CENTRAL PARK WAS FOR THE PEOPLE... THEY LIED.
Central Park was not built as a haven for the people of New York, but for something else entirely. Now the truth can no longer be contained.
In one apocalyptic night, Edward Carnby must fight the unimaginable to reveal the earth-shattering secret of Central Park
Intense story: Told in thrilling episodes with action, plot twists and cliff-hangers
Improvise to survive:
Use your imagination to create devastating new weapons
- A stylish and original Spaghetti Western mulitplayer combat game. Secret Ponchos ambitiously delivers a new style of combat – isometric quick-twitch fighting. It’s fast-paced, tactical and addictively competitive. Watch the bounty on your head increase as you gun down others in both solo and gang fights.
- Unleash a fury of powerful weapons as you blast your way through armies of Alien forces hell-bent on taking you down! Battle through 14 intense levels and prepare to face a barrage of beastly-sized bosses that will test your every skill. Each of your 10 weapons comes with two firing modes and you’ll need all of them! Battle hardened Alien forces will attack you from every direction using various flanking and attack moves. Built with powerful up-to-date graphics technology, awesome physics, destructible environments… experience a truly intense, oldschool styled shooter game!
In the year 2299, an interstellar war rages on. In a bid to save Earth from destruction, you must take control of the Strike Suit – a revolutionary fighter craft with the ability to transform into a lethal suit of space armor. Immerse yourself in massive fleet battles where your dog-fighting skills will directly affect the fate of the cosmos.
- A tightly knit group of SS generals and officers, involved in the most heinous and dark deeds, is seeking a way to save the remnants of the Third Empire. They have conspired to move the leaders of the Reich, together with precious resources and classified equipment, to a remote hideout in the Tibetan mountains.
Play as The POSTAL Dude in his first appearance in a video game. Includes all the original missions PLUS the Special Delivery addon pack! This is retro gameplay at its finest. In the ilk of Robotron, play from a 3/4 Isometric view and take out your aggression on gun toting protagonists, innocent bystanders as well as torching a marching...
- Return to the Black Mesa Research Facility as one of the military specialists assigned to eliminate Gordon Freeman. Experience an entirely new episode of single player action. Meet fierce alien opponents, and experiment with new weaponry. Named 'Game of the Year' by the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences.
- IT'S BEEN 6 MONTHS SINCE DUBAI WAS WIPED OFF THE MAP BY A CATACLYSMIC SANDSTORM. Once the world's most fantastical city, Dubai is now its most opulent ruin. Ravaged by cataclysmic sandstorms, THE CITY LIES BURIED, reclaimed by the desert. Abandoned, it has become a no-man's-land for refugees and outlaws. While most people fled the now-barren wasteland, U.S. Army Colonel John Konrad and the 33rd Infantry remained behind to PROTECT THOSE INCAPABLE OF ESCAPE. Unable to contact anyone in Dubai, the world believed KONRAD AND HIS TEAM DEAD, until they picked up a weak distress signal.
- When the Russians closed their borders, we feared they were developing a weapon of unparalleled power. The truth was far worse... Without warning, the Chimera attacked from the east, and in just 2 months, Europe fell. And as the Chimera hunted down the remaining survivors, the last resistance fighters rose from the ruins of Great Britain ...