- Frozen State is a game about the adversities faced whilst existing and surviving in a dying Siberian city, Duga 40. The experimental city has been infested by an extraterrestrial parasite that has obliterated the native population. Once infected, the parasite causes its victims to become vicious alien hybrids… However, the grotesquely disfigured creatures are not the only menace that threatens the surviving citizens – hunger, and the bitter Siberian cold, will force them to behave in a Machiavellian fashion with one another Frozen State is still very early in its development.
- Salt is a game based around exploration and adventure where you sail across a vast ocean exploring different islands. The world of Salt is procedurally generated, providing you with an endless amount of exploration. During your adventure you will meet various challenges and obstacles that you will have to overcome, as well as discovering the real story behind the world of Salt. You will fight pirates, hunt animals, sail the ocean waves, craft items from resources you find throughout the world, and discover mysterious places throughout your adventure.
Many decades after the worldwide economic collapse of 2040 along with the decrease of natural resources, hunger and violence haunted the society in a global scale.
After a never ending war of global scale in the search for resources, whole cities were destroyed and families devastated in a few days, governments and authorities dismantled.
The world population which had been around 8.6 billion in 2030 is expected to drop around 10 million and this number decreases every second. Mankind now lives in fear, fighting every day for its survival.
Masterspace is a game about mining, creating and exploring, featuring fully destructible environments and spaceships that allow you to travel between different planets. Use explosives to mine metal ores or watch your newly constructed home get smashed to pieces by a meteorite impact. As you venture into space to discover new planets, the hull integrity of your custom built spaceship will be tested.You start out by mining stone and chopping down trees to produce primitive building materials.
Arctic alive - a simulator with elements of survival horror. The action takes
place in Siberia on the research station "Arctic". There was something in
what is necessary to understand the player. The world is open for
exploration. Throughout the company, the player must take care of themselves,
maintain health, provide food, adapt to the environment.
Frost in the -50 ° C can be more dangerous than bears!
You're shipwrecked on an isolated island, a desperate castaway in a total freakshow world. How will you survive?
Collect the pages of a Survival Guide and figure it out, of course! Find food, water, and shelter before you perish. Uh oh, is it getting dark? Figure out how to get through the night! While you’re at it, gather up some of this awesome stuff and piece together over 100 handmade weapons and tools—from shotguns to Molotov cocktails. Now you can defend yourself and your friends like a boss!
- In Planet Explorers, it is the year 2287, one of the first colony ships sent out by Earth arrives at the planet Maria, in the Epsilon Indi Star System. During its landing sequence, something appears in front of the massive ship that causes it to lose control and crash into the planet. Some of the colonists survive in lifeboats, but what they find is an unforgiving land filled with creatures ready to outlast the visitors from Earth. Now the survivors must explorer, gather, build, create, fight, and ultimately, build a new home.
Based in Feudal Japan, Disgraced allows you to assume the role of a soldier who was reluctantly conscripted into the newly proclaimed Shogun's army. Serving a corrupt and tyrannical government, you're expected to follow orders and commit terrible atrocities. Torn between duty and justice, you must choose your own path, and forge your own destiny.
Disgraced is a role playing game that follows a fictional storyline based on real events. Your character will participate in a resistance movement determined to bring freedom and justice to Japan.
After the alien invasion: the Gogfang began terraforming Earth, pumping out toxic chemicals to transform it into the perfect trans-dimensional, methane paradise… the process should take fifty years.
In the meantime the strange blend of chemicals has begun to mutate the populace, turning some into hideous, fish-people, and reanimating the dead. So far you have been immune to these changes and have fought your way across the country back to your parents’ hotel, hoping they are still alive.
WolfQuest is a 3D wildlife simulation video game about gray wolves and the ecology of Yellowstone National Park. Play as a lone wolf, with a mate, or in a pack. In single-player games, learn how to hunt elk, communicate with other wolves, find a mate, establish a den and territory, raise pups, and embark on a perilous journey to a summering site. In multiplayer games, join together with friends to explore the wilderness and hunt elk, and raise pups together!
- Trapped in a shadowy, underground complex, intrepid explorer Philip is determined to discover the truth behind his father's disappearance. Surrounded by enemies and assaulted by terror from all sides, Philip must collect clues and solve vexing puzzles while combating the gnawing psychological terrors that assail his mind and threaten to strip him of his sanity. Can Philip master his fear and finally uncover the truth behind a mystery that has haunted him for a lifetime? Only you can decide...
- Cosmochoria is a love letter to old-school action / arcade games like asteroids, Mario Bros. and Donkey Kong. Maybe some new school games like Spelunky and Super Mario Galaxy also... Cosmochoria is a mesmerizing way to kill hours: hopping between planets, unravelling forgotten mysteries, killing aliens and planting seeds to sprout new life across a long-barren galaxy.