- Enlist in an intense brand of Axis vs. Allied teamplay set in the WWII European Theatre of Operations. Players assume the role of light/assault/heavy infantry, sniper or machine-gunner class, each with a unique arsenal of historical weaponry at their disposal. Missions are based on key historical operations. And, as war rages, players must work together with their squad to accomplish a variety of mission-specific objectives.
A truly free and open source multiplayer shooter, no strings attached.
Have casual deathmatch matches on various scenarios.
Build your own levels with the ingame editor and assets that come with the game, or just play around and use it as a sandbox.
-No pay to win.
-Easy to use ingame editor.
-A big variety of levels and game-modes.
-Fully transparent development process.
-Community based, so everyone can make suggestions.
- Monday Night Combat is a class-based, third-person shooter… and the most popular lethal sport of the future! It blends intense combat, finishing moves, and gameshow-like challenges and rewards to produce an action experience unlike any other. Why fight for “honor” or “duty” when you can fight for the real American dream: cash, fame and endorsements?
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood is a standalone prequel to the critically acclaimed first-person action-adventure shooter, Wolfenstein: The New Order. The adventure, which spans eight chapters and two interconnected stories, features the hallmarks of MachineGames – thrilling action, immersive story and intense first-person combat. As war hero B.J.
- ShootMania Storm is revolutionizing the multiplayer FPS by adding a community dimension and unlimited replayability. Developed by the Nadeo studio, renowned for community racing game, TrackMania, ShootMania Storm boasts quick-fire matches and epic battles, where only your talent will distinguish you from the crowd. Alone, or in a team, enter the arena of your choice: maps, modes and rankings, you are free to play as you like and take part in the ShootMania community as it suits you.
Xenoraid is a vertically scrolling shoot’em up focusing on exciting action and deliberate shooting. Bullet hell aspects are balanced to be exciting but not overwhelming.
Set in the year 2032, Xenoraid depicts the first ever space war. Earth is under attack by a small alien raiding fleet, and starfighters are improvised by arming existing spacecrafts with machineguns, autocannons, missiles and experimental weapons.
- Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad is a multiplayer first-person shooter set in World War II, more precisely the fights in the area of Stalingrad from 1942/43. In comparison to most other games of its genre it tries to create a more realistic atmosphere: the most prominent example would be that almost every hit is an instant kill. And if not, the wound has to be bandaged to avoid bleeding to death. The weapons react more realistically (it is hard to keep a machine gun steady) and have no crosshair.
- The classic WWII infantry multiplayer mod for Half-Life, updated with the Half-Life 2 engine and distributed exclusively through Steam. Along with a huge leap in general graphics and sound quality, DoD: Source also uses Half-Life 2's famous physics engine and HDR lighting. The core gameplay is mostly unchanged from the original DoD. It still pits two units of WWII infantry against each other, often at maps depicting sites of historical skirmishes. Players may choose from specialized classes such as scouts, snipers, and heavy support gunners.
- Soldat is an exciting unique side-view multiplayer action game. Played by hundreds of players at this moment. It takes the best from games like Liero, Worms, Quake and Counter-Strike and gives you fast action gameplay with tons of blood and flesh. Little ragdoll soldiers fight against each other on 2D battle arenas using a deadly military arsenal. This is what multiplayer was invented for.
- Block and Load! Combining the addictive nature of block building sandbox games with the speed and competition of modern first-person shooters, Guncraft takes voxel-based gaming to a whole new level. Players can create maps and arenas based on anything imaginable and, once complete, can utterly destroy them with bullets, bombs, grenades, tanks, helicopters, gunships, and much more. In the heat of battle, soldiers can create custom blockades and fortresses instantaneously.
You and your pals are playing too many videogames. Mom said it’s time to go outside for a bit. Little does she know the dangers appearing outside in Neighborville. Portals open up from another dimension. Evil robots, dragons, wizards, and zombie Abe Lincoln burst out from these portals and start attacking you and your pals! Luckily, you have your trusty wooden sword and your pal saved some bottlerockets from 4th of July. How is that going to help? Use your imagination, kid.
- Nation Red is a two-stick shooter comparable to older games like Smash TV where you control the character with the WASD keys (or the left analog stick when playing with a controller) and aim around with the mouse (or the right analog stick) from a top down view to kill an onslaught of enemies from all directions. All of the action happens on a small enclosed area where you must survive several waves of enemy attacks by picking up power-ups and new weapons.
***JALOPY IS AN EARLY ACCESS TITLE. THE GAME IS IN A CONSTANT STATE OF IMPROVEMENT AND IS NOT FINISHED. PURCHASING THE GAME NOW WILL HELP SUPPORT THE GAME AND WILL ALLOW US TO CONTINUE WORKING ON JALOPY TO REFINE, ADD MORE CONTENT, IMPROVE QUALITY AND IMPLEMENT REQUESTS FROM THE COMMUNITY***
Navigate miles and miles of tyre changing, fuel burning, carburettor busting, mud clattering terrain, through night and day, rain and shine. Adapt to whatever the procedurally generated world of Jalopy can throw at you.