- Armed with a simple yet stylish revolver and six devastatingly plump bullets, you must reset the security mainframe to restore order and reap the rewards of a job well done. To succeed in the game, players will need to move carefully and make smart use of their bullets, items, and the environment as rushing into new areas is the fastest way to get killed in the untamed wild of the neon corridors.
- The year is 1942. Adolf Hitler has succeeded in resurrecting dinosaurs. The reptilian horde has trampled Europe and the Mediterranean. Can nothing stop the Nazi’s dinosaur army? Dino D-Day is a frantic, action-packed multiplayer game that transports you to a World War II that should have been. You and your friends can battle online choosing to serve the cause of the Allied nations or the Nazis. The Allied side includes seven playable characters including Trigger, a Protoceratops rescued from the Nazis. Each Allied class has unique weapons and abilities to use in combat.
Bottle is a short game which you play as a man of solitude. In the game as you walk through the path, you see the visions of a woman and read the notes she leaves to you. But sometimes you need to do some things and figure out how to reach her. Additionally in the game you can do a few exploration if you prefer. There are some things to be found away from the path.
As you progress, you hear some nice piano tunes as well as the sound of the soft wind. Also the sound of shrubs moving and some animals. Those are things that make the game more atmospheric.
- Yet Another Zombie Defense is all about defending yourself against hordes of undead attacking you every night. However, when you're the only survivor struggling against waves of enemies who are getting stronger and stronger, your end is inevitable. The only important question is how long can YOU survive?
Xenoraid is a vertically scrolling shoot’em up focusing on exciting action and deliberate shooting. Bullet hell aspects are balanced to be exciting but not overwhelming.
Set in the year 2032, Xenoraid depicts the first ever space war. Earth is under attack by a small alien raiding fleet, and starfighters are improvised by arming existing spacecrafts with machineguns, autocannons, missiles and experimental weapons.
- A multinational medicine-manufacturing conglomerate "Paien", which developed a new medicine "Epoxyn" for a disease "Diewolf syndrome", also develops "Anti-Epoxyn" that has opposite effect in profound secrecy and supplies to the France military. The France military established a special force "WolfTeam", also known as the 2nd foreign legion, and recruits unit aiming worldwide. The only draft requirement is basic physical test and a blood test in order to see if it suitable to "Anti-Epoxyn". Ages and physical ability of drafted members do not matter and they are free to commit and kind of crimes
Ballistic Overkill is a fast paced PvP shooter. Easy pick up and play, no complicated setups or rules: it’s kill or be killed!
A new form of energy was discovered 15 years ago. Clean, safe and abundant, it changed the course of civilization. It’s 2035 and a secret war surfaces for the first time as megacorporations fight for the control of the energy, hiring armies of highly skilled mercenary soldiers!
“Humanity found a way into the depths of the space. First brave hearts set off to grasp the unknown. It found them first.
Dreams of pathfinders crashed against the cold flesh of the space. Now and on only one thing matters: what are you capable of to survive?”
“Dispatcher” is a first-person horror with RPG elements.
The game takes place in the near future on a spaceship “Dispatcher” which crew got into an accident and trapped with alien monsters. The few survivors have been infected and are not as friendly as you think.
But was it an accident?
*A Legend of Luca* is a *VR Rogue-Like* Game where the player explores
dungeons of many *linked rooms* to defeat bosses and *gain their weapons*.
-------- THE STORY -----------------------------------------------------------
“Luca... Luca, awaken.”
"It is I, *Diana*, daughter of Jupiter, from the sacred grove of Nemorensis,
goddess of the hunt and keeper of the moon. Hear my words.”
“*Sixty* years ago I created the *Weapons of Virtue* and gave them to
mortals as a gift for prosperity. But now they have been stolen and corrupted
You and your pals are playing too many videogames. Mom said it’s time to go outside for a bit. Little does she know the dangers appearing outside in Neighborville. Portals open up from another dimension. Evil robots, dragons, wizards, and zombie Abe Lincoln burst out from these portals and start attacking you and your pals! Luckily, you have your trusty wooden sword and your pal saved some bottlerockets from 4th of July. How is that going to help? Use your imagination, kid.
- Frozen State is a game about the adversities faced whilst existing and surviving in a dying Siberian city, Duga 40. The experimental city has been infested by an extraterrestrial parasite that has obliterated the native population. Once infected, the parasite causes its victims to become vicious alien hybrids… However, the grotesquely disfigured creatures are not the only menace that threatens the surviving citizens – hunger, and the bitter Siberian cold, will force them to behave in a Machiavellian fashion with one another Frozen State is still very early in its development.