- Experience true combat gameplay in a massive military sandbox. Deploying a wide variety of single- and multiplayer content, over 20 vehicles and 40 weapons, and limitless opportunities for content creation, the PC’s premier military game series is back. Authentic, diverse, open - Arma 3 sends you to war.
- Three years after the conflict in Chernarus, portrayed in the original Arma 2, a new flashpoint in the Green Sea region heats up and coalition forces led by the US Army are sent to Takistan to quickly restore peace and prevent further civilian casualties in this standalone expansion pack to the best military simulator of 2009 – Arma 2. You will enlist into various roles within the US Army, from basic infantrymen, through special operatives, to pilots and tank crew in this new installment in the award winning line up of military simulators for PC from Bohemia Interactive.
- In 2009 the fictional post-soviet country of Chernarus is ravaged by civil war. For two crippling years, conflict has raged... Players explore this volatile world with Force Recon Razor Team, part of a US Marine Corps Expeditionary Unit. The 27th MEU are deployed to Northern Chernarus on a peacekeeping mission with a mandate to prevent further civilian casualties and promote political stability. ARMA 2 is based on the latest generation technology. It offers a uniquely vast game world, authentic and extremely detailed modern units, weapons, vehicles and environments.
- Nether is a first-person urban survival gaming experience unlike any other. Nether forces players to make quick life-saving decisions in an unforgiving environment. In this post-apocalyptic urban world, death is waiting around every corner, at the top of high-rise buildings, and in the grasp of powerful teleporting creatures known as Nethers. To navigate this high-tension environment, players must use skill and craft in order to obtain food, weapons, supplies, and other resources necessary to survive in a desolate and dangerous city.
- Year 2012. Six years passed since the time of the Second catastrophe to have made the April events of 1986 fade. The game is set in the Chernobyl exclusion zone which turned from a destiny-breaker place into a threat to all mankind. The Zone is reluctant to open up its mysteries and needs to be forced to do it.
- Rising Storm is the next game in the award-winning Red Orchestra franchise. You know the great gameplay, innovative features and realistic audio and graphics of RO2 - Rising Storm will take this to the Pacific Theater, adding even more features, new levels, new weapons and new factions. The game will allow the player to fight across iconic locations from the famous island-hopping campaigns in the Pacific from 1942 to 1945, as the US Army and Marine Corps fight it out with the Imperial Japanese army and Special Naval Landing Forces.
- With its extensive Tour of Duty campaign, a near-limitless number of skirmish modes, updates and new content for Counter-Strike's award-winning multiplayer game play, plus over 12 bonus single player missions, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero is a tremendous offering of single and multiplayer content.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 is the seventh installment in the Rainbow Six series. It is a first-person shooter video game and the sequel to Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas. It was announced by Ubisoft on November 20, 2007. The game was released for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on March 18, 2008 in North America and March 20, 2008 in Europe, except in Germany, where the game was delayed. The Microsoft Windows version, however, was delayed until April 15, 2008. It was released in Japan on April 24, 2008 for the Xbox 360 and on May 29, 2008 for the PlayStation 3.
- WITH THE SPINOFF SERIES BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY, DICE FOR THE FIRST TIME BOLSTERED THE MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER OFFERING WITH A STRONG SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN. IT IS HERE THAT PLAYERS MADE THEIR FIRST ACQUAINTANCE WITH THE MOTLEY CREW FROM B COMPANY. Building the new game engine Frostbite from the ground up, Battlefield: Bad Company featured the series’ trademark sandbox gameplay in a universe where almost everything is destructible. The ever-changing battlefield forced players, team mates and enemies to react accordingly and use destruction in a tactical manner.
- Unturned is a sandbox game in the emerging multiplayer apocalypse survival genre. Rather than focusing on being an MMO it provides players with easy systems to sit down and survive the zombie infestation with their friends. Over the course of a typical adventure, groups will have a blast fortifying locations, scavenging for supplies, trying to live off the land and negotiating with other people. The game is being developed entirely with the community in focus, and tons of features are based entirely on feedback.
- They thought they had escaped Banoi, but can't wake up from this nightmare. Thrown back into the midst of the Zombie outbreak, the fight for survival continues! Dead Island Riptide takes players to the island of Palanai on the Banoi archipelago, infested with bloodthirsty Zombies and only a few remaining Survivors still fighting for their lives. Introducing new terrifying enemies, deadly weapons, a new playable character and much more, Dead Island Riptide will draw players back into a world that has grown corrupt - with the last rays of hope vanishing in rising tides.
- Two weeks have gone by since the end of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl. After the destruction of the brain-melter by Strelok, everyone in the zone is pushing towards the reactor - even the military. But although the five helicopter-pilots had a detailed map with every anomaly on it, they crashed. To find out what happened, the Ukraine Intelligence sends Major Degtarew disguised as a stalker into the region east and southwest of Pripyat and ultimately the eastern part of the ghost town itself.
Lead the revolution against an oppressive Martian regime using guerilla tactics and strategic destruction.
Set 50 years after the climactic events of the original Red Faction, Red Faction: Guerrilla allows players to take the role of an insurgent fighter with the newly re-established Red Faction movement as they battle for liberation from the oppressive Earth Defense Force.
- Fight as a member of U.S. forces and British spec ops in global hotspots to eliminate a well-armed, ruthless force of international separatists. Take the fight online where persistent stats unlock dozens of customizable weapons and abilities like calling in attack helicopters and fighter jets to dominate your opponents.
- In the world of APB:Reloaded the line is drawn between those that enforce the law and those that break it. Play the world’s first and premier Action MMO Third Person Shooter. Choose to be a licenced Enforcer and stop crimes, serve the citizens of San Paro and lay down the law to whomever decides to break it. Choose a Criminal life and take what you want, destroy whatever you want and strike fear into anyone who dares cross your path.
- Battlefield Bad Company 2™ brings the Battlefield gameplay to the forefront featuring best-in-class vehicular combat with unexpected "Battlefield moments." New vehicles like the ATV and a transport helicopter allow for all-new multiplayer tactics in the warzone. With the Frostbite-enabled Destruction 2.0 system you can take entire buildings down, and create your own fire points by blasting holes through cover. Compete in four-player teams in two exclusive squad-only game modes, fighting together to unlock exclusive team awards and achievements.
The franchise that has defined a generation of gaming is set to raise the bar once again with the all-new Call of Duty: Ghosts. Published by Activision and developed by Infinity Ward, the studio that created the original Call of Duty and the critically-acclaimed Call of Duty: Modern Warfare series, Call of Duty: Ghosts ushers in the next generation of the franchise, delivering a riveting all-new gameplay experience built on an entirely new story, setting and cast, all powered by a new next-generation Call of Duty engine.
- Killzone 2 is the third game in the Killzone franchise and continues the story two years after the events of the first two games. The game takes place on Helghan, the home-world of the Helghast who assaulted the Interplanetary Strategic Alliance's colony on Vekta. The ISA retaliates on the Helghan's own ground with the aim to secure the Helghast leader, Emperor Visari, and bring the Helghast war machine to a halt. Assuming the role of Sergeant Tomas "Sev" Sevchenko, a battle-hardened veteran and a member of the special forces unit known as the Legion.
- The award-winning Battlefield franchise invades the high tech frontlines of modern warfare in the new sequel, Battlefield 2. The game brings the intensity and excitement of Battlefield 1942 into the modern era with enhanced team play and the latest, most technologically advanced vehicles and weapons systems available to man.
- The best-selling first person action series of all-time returns with the epic sequel to multiple “Game of the Year” award winner, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2. In the world’s darkest hour, are you willing to do what is necessary? Prepare yourself for a cinematic thrill-ride only Call of Duty can deliver. The definitive Multiplayer experience returns bigger and better than ever, loaded with new maps, modes and features. Co-Op play has evolved with all-new Spec-Ops missions and leaderboards, as well as Survival Mode, an action-packed combat progression unlike any other.
- you wake up... The hum of the fusion drive reverberates through the ship's hull. It reminds you that you should probably replace it soon. A quick check on the MobiGlas says there's an Aegis showroom on the planet you're heading to. Couldn't hurt to see what they got, right? With the Credits you make delivering this cargo, you should be able to buy your ship a little treat. Besides, she's your bread and butter. You roll on your side and look out the window at the vast yawning space outside. A distant planet silently orbits a dying sun.
- RAGE is a groundbreaking first-person shooter set in the not-too-distant future after an asteroid impacts Earth, leaving a ravaged world behind. You emerge into this vast wasteland to discover humanity working to rebuild itself against such forces as raider gangs, mutants, and the Authority – an oppressive government regime that has a special interest in you in particular.
- Brink is a multiplayer shooter set in a future in which almost the whole earth is flooded by water. The Ark is one of the last inhabitable places left, but there is a conflict between the security guards and the resistance. Now they are in open conflict and try to get the upper hand. The game features two single-player campaigns, but those are practically the same as the multiplayer, just with bots and cutscenes.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops is a first-person shooter video game developed by Treyarch, published by Activision and released worldwide on November 9, 2010 for Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii consoles, with a separate version for Nintendo DS developed by n-Space. Announced on April 30, 2010, the game is the seventh installment of the Call of Duty series. It is also the first to be set in the Cold War and the fifth to be set in World War II. It is the third in the series to be developed by Treyarch, and is connected to the developer's Call of Duty: World at War.
- In the sequel to Halo, Spartan-117, better known as the Master Chief, has returned to Earth, where he is promptly needed: despite all precautions taken, the Covenant have discovered the location of humanity's homeworld and are launching their attack. For some reason, however, their fleet is much smaller than expected. To solve this mystery, the Chief must return to the stars, learning more about the mysterious Halo rings and their constructors. Meanwhile, the Covenant Elite who commanded the fleet at the Halo construct is blamed for the destruction of the ring and branded a heretic.