A truly free and open source multiplayer shooter, no strings attached.
Have casual deathmatch matches on various scenarios.
Build your own levels with the ingame editor and assets that come with the game, or just play around and use it as a sandbox.
-No pay to win.
-Easy to use ingame editor.
-A big variety of levels and game-modes.
-Fully transparent development process.
-Community based, so everyone can make suggestions.
- Block and Load! Combining the addictive nature of block building sandbox games with the speed and competition of modern first-person shooters, Guncraft takes voxel-based gaming to a whole new level. Players can create maps and arenas based on anything imaginable and, once complete, can utterly destroy them with bullets, bombs, grenades, tanks, helicopters, gunships, and much more. In the heat of battle, soldiers can create custom blockades and fortresses instantaneously.
- The year is 1942. Adolf Hitler has succeeded in resurrecting dinosaurs. The reptilian horde has trampled Europe and the Mediterranean. Can nothing stop the Nazi’s dinosaur army? Dino D-Day is a frantic, action-packed multiplayer game that transports you to a World War II that should have been. You and your friends can battle online choosing to serve the cause of the Allied nations or the Nazis. The Allied side includes seven playable characters including Trigger, a Protoceratops rescued from the Nazis. Each Allied class has unique weapons and abilities to use in combat.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an Early Access: the Survival, Creative and Multiplayer
modes can already be played but the story mode will only come in the final
In Alchemist's Awakening, you are a young alchemist who is still discovering
how much power he has.
There are *9 primary elements*, which can be mixed together and recombined
into blocks of different shapes, or *used as attacks* against enemies.
-------- EXPLORE -------------------------------------------------------------
***JALOPY IS AN EARLY ACCESS TITLE. THE GAME IS IN A CONSTANT STATE OF IMPROVEMENT AND IS NOT FINISHED. PURCHASING THE GAME NOW WILL HELP SUPPORT THE GAME AND WILL ALLOW US TO CONTINUE WORKING ON JALOPY TO REFINE, ADD MORE CONTENT, IMPROVE QUALITY AND IMPLEMENT REQUESTS FROM THE COMMUNITY***
Navigate miles and miles of tyre changing, fuel burning, carburettor busting, mud clattering terrain, through night and day, rain and shine. Adapt to whatever the procedurally generated world of Jalopy can throw at you.
- ShootMania Storm is revolutionizing the multiplayer FPS by adding a community dimension and unlimited replayability. Developed by the Nadeo studio, renowned for community racing game, TrackMania, ShootMania Storm boasts quick-fire matches and epic battles, where only your talent will distinguish you from the crowd. Alone, or in a team, enter the arena of your choice: maps, modes and rankings, you are free to play as you like and take part in the ShootMania community as it suits you.
- The chances of you surviving this all out war of society and the undead are slim to none. Already, there are millions of the walking dead shambling about, searching for food to eat. There's no known cure. One bite can possibly end it all for you. However, you aren't alone in this nightmare. There are still a handful of uninfected survivors left in this god forsaken hellhole, and with co-operation and teamwork, you may live long enough to fight your way to salvation.
- The horrors of WWIII are imminent. There are clashes over the Malden Islands from dusk to dawn and you are caught in-between. You must use all of the available resources in your arsenal to hold back the incoming darkness. Victor Troska came back to Nogovo, he thought the pain of war was left buried in his past. But his dream lies broken now. His worst nightmare returns when military forces lands near Nogovo.
Ballistic Overkill is a fast paced PvP shooter. Easy pick up and play, no complicated setups or rules: it’s kill or be killed!
A new form of energy was discovered 15 years ago. Clean, safe and abundant, it changed the course of civilization. It’s 2035 and a secret war surfaces for the first time as megacorporations fight for the control of the energy, hiring armies of highly skilled mercenary soldiers!